Marque Urgent Care is here to care for you and your family. All Marque facilities remain open and we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all our staff and patients.
For Covid-19 related visits for symptoms or known exposure, your deductible or copayment will be collected prior to your virtual visit. If your insurance company participates in cost-share waiving for Covid-19 related visits, you may request a reimbursement from your health insurance after your visit. If you are not experiencing symptoms or have known exposure, please note that elective Covid-19 testing will not be submitted to insurance. For non-Covid related services, applicable deductibles and copayments will also be collected before your visit. A request for payment will be sent by email and text message before your reservation time. Please have your payment information ready, as timely payment is required to hold your spot in line. For more information about your healthcare plan and benefits, please contact your insurance carrier in advance.
- Must have a referral from a Marque Medical Provider
- To get a referral, make a Virtual Visit to speak to one of our Medical Providers
- Lab-sent and rapid testing with same-day results available
- Information for COVID-19 traveling purposes
- COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are available for eligible patients at all Marque locations. Vaccine appointments are required. To schedule your appointment, please visit MyTurn.CA.Gov.
- There is no out-of-pocket cost with insurance or through a federal program for the uninsured.
- Click here to learn more
What We’re doing to Keep Our Staff and Patients Safe Inside Our Clinics
We are following all CDC and company protocols so you can feel safe coming to any of our Marque Urgent Care facilities.
- Taking temperature checks at our lobby front doors.
- We disinfect before and after every patient: everything is wiped down from equipment, exam room tables, countertops, etc.
- We have signage around our clinic to ensure proper social distancing is in order.
- Masks are required at all times inside the clinic for Marque staff and patients.
- Offering contactless virtual doctor visits (to book your appointment, click here).
- You can choose to wait in our clean lobby or your car and we can text you when our provider is ready to see you.
We are dedicated to our community and to the thousands of patients who have trusted us during this pandemic and for the past 10 years.
When you are in need of medical care, trust your local Marque Urgent Care. Our passion is your wellness.